skip to main content

I want to...

Current filter:

When you will need land use resource consentTe wā me whai koe i tētahi whakaaetanga rawa taiao mō te whakamahinga whenua

Āhea koe hiahia whakaaetanga ā-rawa mō te whakamahi whenua

A land use resource consent is required for an activity that affects the environment.

This includes such things as:

  • building and alterations
  • earthworks (cutting or filling your site)
  • retail
  • commercial/industrial land uses
  • vegetation removal.

The Napier City Council Operative District Plan sets rules and standards to manage the effects of activities, buildings and development on the environment.


Napier City Council - Copyright © 2024 Napier City Council

Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.

© Napier City Council - / +64 6 835 7579 /