Napier City Council's community services notice boards measuring 2.4m x 1.2m are available free of charge to non-profit community groups only. Notices can be displayed for a period of two weeks at a time, and community groups can book up to three boards at any one time.
Locations for the notice boards are:
- Clement Street Reserve - Greenmeadows East
- Gloucester Street Greenmeadows - Southwest of the Auckland Road intersection
- Kennedy Road East
- Kennedy Road West
- McLean Park (only available if not is use by the Sporting Codes using the park)
- Meeanee Quay - Near the northern approach to the Ahuriri Estuary bridge on Meeanee Quay, Westshore
- Riverbend Road Reserve - Kennedy Road end
- Tait Drive - Outside Greenmeadows East Hall
- Taradale Library
- Taradale Town Hall - Lee Road
- Warren Street Reserve
There is a location map of all the noticeboard locations at the bottom of this page.
Request to use a Community Noticeboard
Fill in our online form to request to use one or up to three of our community noticeboards.