NCC Opening Hours - Friday 25 October to Labour Day, Monday 28 October
Napier City Council's hours of operation over the Long Weekend - Hawke’s Bay Anniversary (Friday 25 October) to Labour Day (Monday, 28 October 2018) - are as follows:
- Animal Shelter. By appointment only.
- Bay Skate. Open daily 10am–8pm.
- Faraday Centre. Open Friday and Monday 9am–1pm. Open Saturday 9am–11.30am. Closed Sunday.
- Kennedy Park Resort. Open 24 hours.
- Libraries: Taradale Library. Closed Friday and Monday. Open Saturday and Sunday 10am–4pm. Napier Library. Closed Friday and Monday. Open Saturday and Sunday 9.30am–5pm.
- MTG Hawke’s Bay. Open daily 10am–5pm.
- Napier Aquatic Centre. Open Friday, Sunday and Monday 10am–6pm. Open Saturday 9am–6pm.
- Napier Conference Centre. Closed.
- Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre. Open daily 9.30am–4.30pm.
- Napier Municipal Theatre. Closed Friday. Open Saturday 9am–12pm, 4pm–6.30pm. Sunday 5pm–8pm. Monday 9am–2pm.
- National Aquarium of New Zealand. Open daily 9am–5pm
- Par 2 MiniGolf. Open daily 9.30am–4.30pm (Last tee-off).
- Redclyffe Transfer Station. Closed Friday/ Open Saturday and Monday 7.30am–5pm. Open Sunday 9am–5pm.
- Refuse & Recycling continue as usual. Bags out by 6.30am.
- Services Department. Depot Place closes 4.30pm Thursday 24 October and reopens 7.30am on Tuesday 29 October.
- NCC Customer Service Centre - 215 Hastings Street closes 5pm on Thursday 24 October and reopens at 8am on Tuesday 29 October.
9 October 2018
Back to News Archive
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is
accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant
government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content.
Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online
graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced
information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Napier City Council - www.napier.govt.nz / +64 6 835 7579 / firstname.lastname@example.org