The Air New Zealand Hawke's Bay Marathon takes place between 6.00am and midday on Saturday 12 May 2018. For the safety of the runners, there are a number of road closures. These include:
6.00am - Midday
• Marine Parade – from Vautier Street to Sale Street – Southbound lane (seaward side) only.
• Marine Parade’s northbound lane (town side) will be closed between Ellison Street and Vautier Street at 8.45am for approximately 45 minutes between the first and last runners.
9.00am to 9.45am
• SH2 Ellison Street between Marine Parade and Te Awa Avenue
• Te Awa Avenue – full length
9.00am to 10.00am
• Kenny Road – full length
• Eriksen Road – from Kenny Road to Awatoto Road
9.15am to 10.30am
• Awatoto Road – full length
9.15am to 11.45am
• Brookfields Road – full length
Please note these timings are estimates and may change depending on the pace of the field. Local detours will be available.
21 April 2018
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Napier City Council - www.napier.govt.nz / +64 6 835 7579 / email@example.com