skip to main content skip to main menu

~ Wai māori


Water Supply FAQs

Q. I would like to find where my water toby is located?

  • Try looking for one or two chisel marks or a dash of blue or yellow paint on the face of the kerb in front of your property. If you find a mark have a look in line with the mark just inside or just outside the property boundary. If you still can't find your toby, phone (06) 835 7579 for assistance.

Q. My toby is leaking. Can you fix it?

  • Yes, Council will fix leaking tobies at the boundary of your property, however if your toby is within your boundary (i.e near your house) you will need to call a plumber to fix it.

Q. I have a water leak on my property. Who is responsible for fixing it?

  • You will need to call your plumber.

Q. I have a problem with the smell of dirty water?

  • Phone our Services Department on (06) 835 7579

Q. Is Napier water fluoridated?

  • No

Related Documents

There are no documents related to this page.

Related Pages

There are no pages related to this page.

Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the Napier City Council information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.

© Napier City Council - / +64 6 835 7579 / Fax: +64 6 835 7574