Temporary Road Closure - Rock Face Stabilisation
Saturday, 5 June 2021 6:00 a.m. – Monday, 7 June 2021 10:00 p.m. **Updated** Work now cancelled for Saturday, 12 June 2021 6:00 a.m. – Sunday, 13 June 2021 10:00 p.m.
- **Updated 11 June 4.30pm** - Work scheduled for Saturday 12 June to Sunday 13 June has been cancelled as all work completed.
- Full road closure of SH50 Breakwater Road between Coote Road and Hornsey Road.
- Local detours will be in place for heavy vehicles and light vehicles and VMS boards will be in place.
- Detour via Napier Hill. Please note this detour is suitable for light vehicles only. Heavy vehicles use SH50 to Ahuriri and use SH51 Hyderabad Road to access the port during this time.
- There will be continued access to pathways for pedestrians and cyclists from the end of Marine Parade at Coote Road, along SH50 past Napier Port, to the Port entry at Breakwater Road.
- Details for residents’ and business access will be advised by mail. Residents will be allowed access, but it may be delayed at times.
- Please allow extra time for your journey or avoid this area during this time.
11 June 2021
Back to Road Works
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is
accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant
government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content.
Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online
graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced
information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Napier City Council - www.napier.govt.nz / +64 6 835 7579 / email@example.com