Temporary road closures due to Six60 concert on Saturday 5 November.
Saturday 5 November to Sunday 6 November, 6am-1am.
There are a series of road closures in place for the below streets due to the Six60 concert taking place at McLean Park.
- Full road closure of Latham Street from SH51 / Georges Drive to Wellesley Road / Sale Street intersection.
- Full road closure of Sale Street from Wellesley Road / Latham Street intersection to Munroe Street.
- Full road closure of McDonald Street from Latham Street to Shamrock Street.
- Full road closure of Nelson Crescent from Kennedy Road to Ashridge Road.
- Full road closure of McVay Street – full length.
- Full road closure of Todd Street – full length.
- Full road closure of Vigor Brown Street from Rose Street to Ashridge road.
- Full road closure of Campaign Street – full length.
- Full road closure of Wellesley Road from Raffles Street to Hastings Street.
- Full road closure of Morris Street – full length.
- Local detours will be in place. Coach, taxi and mobility spaces will be signposted.
- Details for residents’ access and passes will be provided by mail.
- Vehicles parked within the closed sections may be towed at owner’s risk and expense.
- Please note all road timings are approximate, dependent on the event timings.
26 October 2022
Back to Where to park
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is
accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant
government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content.
Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online
graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced
information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Napier City Council - www.napier.govt.nz / +64 6 835 7579 / firstname.lastname@example.org