Temporary road closure of Marine Parade Monday 22 August to Monday 3 October, all day.
Monday 22 August to Monday 3 October, all day (weather permitting)
- There is a full road closure of Marine Parade from Ellison Street to Warren Street due to Ellison Street and Marine Parade safety improvements.
- Work will be completed in stages over the time period:
Stage 1 northbound lane Marine Parade from Ellison Street to Warren Street will be closed to all traffic Monday, 22 August 2022 – Friday, 23 September 2022.
Stage 2 southbound lane Marine Parade from Warren Street to Ellison Street will be closed to all traffic Monday, 26 September 2022 – Monday, 3October 2022. Beach Domain / Freedom Camping area will be unavailable to vehicle access over this period.
- Local detours will be in place for traffic.
- Details for residents’ and business access will be advised by mail.
- Delays are expected along this route.
- VMS boards will be in place advising the public of delays.
- Please allow extra time for your journey or avoid this area during this time.
14 September 2022
Back to News Archive
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is
accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant
government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content.
Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online
graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced
information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Napier City Council - www.napier.govt.nz / +64 6 835 7579 / email@example.com