Temporary road closure of Thames Street Friday 22 July - Saturday 23 July due to Pandora industrial pipelines flow meters works
Friday 22 July - Saturday 23 July, 6pm-6am
- There will be a full road closure of Thames Street from Mersey Street to Tyne Street to allow for Pandora industrial pipelines flow meters works.
- Local detours will be in place.
- Eastbound Traffic (towards Pandora Road) - head West along Thames Street, turn left onto Severn Street, turn left onto Prebensen Drive, turn left onto Hyderabad Road, turn left onto Pandora Road and continue original alignment once the Pandora Road / Thames Street roundabout has been met.
- Westbound Traffic (towards Severn Street) - head South along Pandora Road, turn right onto Hyderabad Road, turn right onto Prebensen Drive, turn right onto Severn Street, continue original alignment once the Thames Street / Severn Street ‘T’ intersection has been met.
- Expect delays as you approach the work site.
- Please allow extra time for your journey or avoid this area during this time.
- Details for residents’ and business access will be advised by mail.
- Stop / Go will be in place on Monday, 25 July 2022 between 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. to allow access for residents and heavy vehicles (where required) while reinstatement work is being completed.
20 July 2022
Back to News Archive
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is
accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant
government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content.
Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online
graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced
information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Napier City Council - www.napier.govt.nz / +64 6 835 7579 / email@example.com