Nuit Blanche - Art After Dark (Hawke's Bay Art Festival)
Nuit Blanche Saturday, 17 October 2020 - 2:00pm - 12:00am (midnight)
- Full road closure of Herschell Street from Tennyson Street to Browning Street.
- Full road closure of Hastings Street from Tennyson Street to Browning Street.
- Full road closure of Tennyson Street from Hastings Street to Marine Parade.
- There will be no on street parking available within any of the above noted road closure areas. Any unauthorised vehicles will be towed away at the owners’ risk and expense.
Light Installation - Sunday, 11 October 2020 7:00 a.m. –Sunday, 1 November 2020
- Note that there will be a temporary light installation installed in the grass turfed area at the intersection of Market Street and Emerson Street from Sunday, 11 October 2020 to Sunday, 1 November 2020.
- Car parks outside 76-104 Emerson Street will be coned off on Sunday, 11 October 2020 to allow the delivery truck to park whilst installing and will be coned off on Sunday, 1 November 2020 to allow the delivery truck to park for removal of the installation.
5 October 2020
Back to News Archive
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Napier City Council to ensure that the information on this website is
accurate and up to date, Napier City Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith.
Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant
government agencies. Napier City Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content.
Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online
graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced
information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Napier City Council - www.napier.govt.nz / +64 6 835 7579 / email@example.com