Napier Garden Competition
Run annually by the Spirit of Napier Lions in association with Napier City Council, the Napier Garden Competition is a great way for proud garden owners and carers to showcase their gardens. Garden lovers can enter their own garden in the competition or 'dob in a garden' of one they admire.
For the 2018 competition entries open 1 October and close 31 October. Judging is on 5 & 6 November and prizegiving is on Friday 16 November.
There are 11 categories, plus the Overall Champion Garden Award.
- First time entry
- Newly established – under three years
- Townhouse & apartments
- Napier City Council flats
- Dob in a garden
- Outdoor entertainment
- Business, motels, retirement villages
- Vegetable gardens
- School gardens
- Pre-school gardens
Entries for the 2018 Garden Competition open 1 October and close 31 October. For more information please phone Spirit of Napier Lions Club on +64 6 844 0439.
Enter Garden Competition
- Gardens can be entered in one category, plus vegetable garden
- The overall champion garden is chosen from the category finalists
- Entries are open to all Napier ratepayers and residents
To enter the competition online select one, or both, of the options below: